Forearm Forklift Lifting and Moving Straps for Furniture, Appliances, Mattresses or Heavy Objects up to 800 Pounds 2-Person, Orange, Model L74995CN
List Price: $17.48
Sale Price: $20.43
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
This web page's offer CHANGES sellers AUTOMATICALLY. To avoid accidentally buying an inferior fake product, be sure the offer above reads, "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." If it doesn't, look under "Other Sellers on Amazon" and choose Amazon.com as the seller. IMPORTANT is that you have Forearm Forklift branded products when you move heavy furnishings. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are a pair of straps that are ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques and are OSHA accepted to reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting. These straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried seem 66 percent lighter. This makes it much easier to go up and down a flight of stairs, and to turn around corners. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind. They are adjustable up to 48 inches so you can easily carry small (SM), medium (MED), large (LG) and extra-large (XL) items. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are portable and they can conveniently be stored in a drawer, tool box, or under a truck seat. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are affordable, safe, ergonomically designed, adjustable, and portable.
- THE ORIGINAL PATENTED ADJUSTABLE LIFTING STRAPS: To avoid accidentally buying an inferior fake product, be sure the offer states: "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"
- MOVES LARGE AND HEAVY OBJECTS MORE EASILY: Employs leverage, making the item being carried seem 66 percent lighter
- ERGONOMIC: Designed to encourage proper lifting techniques and reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting
- ADJUSTABLE: Each polypropylene strap is 9 feet 4 inches long and has 3 loops at each end, providing up to 48 inches of adjustment to easily carry small through large sized items
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Easier to go up and down stairs and to turn corners than floor dollies